Fiber Light is an outdoor/survival fire starter made from finely ground wood fiber and wax. Fiber Light is perfect for those who enjoy Camping, Hiking, and Outdoor Enthusiasts. This is a small affordable complete kit. It come with our natural fiber fire starter and a mini ferro rod to light it on fire. This is the perfect kit for first time buyers to give you everything you need for up to 20 fire starts (depending on how much you use). There is no shelf life and will never expire.
The Fiber Light Fire Kit comes packed full of Fiber Light Fire Starter and a Fiber Light Mini Ferro Rod in an Altoids type survival tin with a Ranger Band.
- Lights easily by spark from a Firebiner or Kodiak or included ferro rod
- Naturally water resistant
- Light up to 20 fires with 1 can (depending on skill level)
- Burns 3 - 7 minutes per pinch - plenty long enough to help you build a fire when you need one
- Made in the USA - Veteran Owned and Operated
- Packaged in a convenient small metal tin 2.5" x 4"
- Secured with Up-cycled Ranger Band - made from broken bicycle tire inner tubes sourced from local bike shops
- Weight 2.5oz - 3oz (in package) 1.3oz - 1.6oz (fiber only)
WEIGHT 0.2 lbs
DIMENSIONS 4 × 2.5 × 1 in