Fiber Light is an outdoor/survival fire starter made from finely ground wood fiber and wax. Fiber Light is perfect for those who enjoy Camping, Hiking, and Outdoor Enthusiasts.
- Lights easily by spark from a Firebiner or Kodiak, or by a flame from a match or lighter
- Naturally water resistant
- Light up to 30 fires with 1 can (depending on skill level)
- Burns 3 - 7 minutes per pinch - plenty long enough to help you build a fire when you need one
- Made in the USA - Veteran Owned and Operated
- Packaged in a 3' round metal tin
- Sealed with Up-cycled Ranger Band - made from broken bicycle tire inner tubes sourced from local bike shops
- Weight 2.5oz - 3oz (in package) 1.3oz - 1.6oz (fiber only)
WEIGHT 0.2 lbs
DIMENSIONS 3.2 × 3.2 × 1.1 in
WARNING: This product can expose you to carbon monoxide and soot, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more info, go to P65Warnings.ca.gov and visit our Understanding Prop 65 page.