Contour Feather Knife
Contour Feather is a strong and sharp 2" blade with a full tang VG10 steel, with a loud, 115 dB safety whistle integrated into the ergonomic handle. Jimping and a finger hold help ensure a safe grip. The blade also contains a 1/4" hex driver to aid in replacing the ferro rod on the sheath.
What sets this knife apart is its form-fitted secure-lock sheath with an integrated ceramic knife sharpener and a beefy, hex-shaped ferro rod to (yep, you guessed it) 🔥make fire.
🔥 Strike the 90-degree cut spine against the ferro rod to generate huge sparks.
Use the heavy-duty pocket clip to carry on a belt, to a pack or hang on a lanyard.
Follow us on Instagram @outdoor.element where we'll announce when Contour Feather is in stock!
- Strong & sharp 2.0" blade made from premium VG10 steel, HRC 58-61
- Body length is 5.5"
- Overall length when sheathed is 6.3"
- Handled thickness 0.5"
- Blade thickness 0.113"
- Jimping on top of the blade
- Loud 115 dB survival whistle
- 1/4" hex driver
- Replaceable thick, long-lasting hex-shaped ferro rod on the sheath
- Integrated ceramic blade sharpener on the sheath
- Heavy-duty pocket clip on the sheath
WEIGHT 3.2 oz (with sheath)DIMENSIONS 5.5 x 2.1 x 0.5 in