Do you have your camp kitchen handled? The HandledTM is not just a lightweight, comfortable and secure pot gripper, but also a fuel canister recycle tool. We surveyed over 1,000 outdoor enthusiasts and discovered 66% weren’t sure of the proper disposal process of fuel canisters. We saw room for both innovation and education with this sage old camp essential.
Lift a hot pot off your fuel cooker, camp stove or campfire with the sturdy, light outdoor element HandledTM pot gripper. This pot grabber features a fuel canister recycle tool that helps release excess gases and safely punctures holes in the canisters. Now it’s ready for recycle. Whether through-hiking or overlanding, get your HandledTM now and protect your hands and the environment.
- Hard anodized aluminum construction is lightweight, sturdy and comfortable
- Heat-resistant silicone tabs provide a comfortable, secure grip, and won't scratch the surface of your pot
- Recycle tool for EN417 isobutane/propane fuel canisters safely releases remnant gas and depressurizes canister for proper recycling and disposal
- Stainless steel puncture point has a protective rubber cover to keep hands safe
- Can safely lift and support up to 10 lbs.
- Works with most standard camp cookware. Pot Gripper. Pot Lifter. Pot Holder.
- Dimensions: 5.2 x 1.8 x 1.56 inches
- Weight: 2.2 oz (2.8 oz with packaging)
Add on the Adaptor for larger canisters and the Maintenance Kit for those unexpected repairs.
WARNING: This product can expose you to lead and lead compounds, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more info, go to P65Warnings.ca.gov and visit our Understanding Prop 65 page.