Do you have your camp kitchen handled? The HandledTM is not just a lightweight, comfortable and secure pot gripper, but also a fuel canister recycle tool. We surveyed over 1,000 outdoor enthusiasts and discovered 66% weren’t sure of the proper disposal process of fuel canisters. We saw room for both innovation and education with this sage old camp essential.
Lift a hot pot off your fuel cooker, camp stove or campfire with the sturdy, light outdoor element HandledTM pot gripper. This pot grabber features a fuel canister recycle tool that helps release excess gases and safely punctures holes in the canisters. Now it’s ready for recycle. Whether through-hiking or overlanding, get your HandledTM now and protect your hands and the environment. Includes adaptor to screw HandledTM onto large 16 oz fuel canisters.
- Hard anodized aluminum construction is lightweight, sturdy and comfortable
- Heat-resistant silicone tabs provide a comfortable, secure grip, and won't scratch the surface of your pot
- Recycle tool for EN417 isobutane/propane fuel canisters safely releases remnant gas and depressurizes canister for proper recycling and disposal
- Stainless steel puncture point has a protective rubber cover to keep hands safe
- Can safely lift and support up to 10 lbs.
- Works with most standard camp cookware. Pot Gripper. Pot Lifter. Pot Holder.
- Brass adaptor for large 16 oz fuel canisters
- Dimensions: 5.2 x 1.8 x 1.56 inches
- Weight (pot gripper): 2.2 oz
- Weight packaged: 3.1 oz