Do you have your camp kitchen handled? The HandledTM is not just a lightweight, comfortable and secure pot gripper, but also a fuel canister recycle tool. We surveyed over 1,000 outdoor enthusiasts and discovered 66% weren’t sure of the proper disposal process of fuel canisters. We saw room for both innovation and education with this sage old camp essential.
Lift a hot pot off your fuel cooker, camp stove or campfire with the sturdy, light outdoor element HandledTM pot gripper. This pot grabber features a fuel canister recycle tool that helps release excess gases and safely punctures holes in the canisters. Now it’s ready for recycle. Whether through-hiking or overlanding, get your HandledTM now and protect your hands and the environment.
- Hard anodized aluminum construction is lightweight, sturdy and comfortable
- Heat-resistant silicone tabs provide a comfortable, secure grip for your hands and cookware, and won't scratch the surface of the pot
- Stainless-steel EN417 fuel canister recycle tool with puncture point safely releases remnant gases from the canister to properly prepare for recycling and disposal
- Puncture point has a rubber cover to protect your hands while handling the gripper
- Can safely lift and support up to 10 lbs.
- Works with most standard cookware
- Dimensions: 5.2 x 1.8 x 1.56 inches
- Weight: 2.2 oz (2.8 oz with packaging)
Add on the Adapter for larger canisters and the Maintenance Kit for those unexpected repairs.