Phoenix Hunting/Survival Knife Set
Take your survival and hunting game to the next level with the Phoenix Hunting/Survival Knife Set. Made with very strong D2 steel that holds an edge incredibly well and can be sharpened with relative ease. Set contains two knives with Kydex sheathes. Both knives are full tang and perfectly balanced. You can carry each knife separately or together using the attachment hardware in the Phoenix Talon. The sheathes connect in multiple configurations to accommodate your desired carrying or storage style.
- EverSpark technology to help light a stove or start a fire (patent pending)
- Replaceable gut hook (patent pending) – no more frustration trying to sharpen a dull gut hook
- Full tang D2 steel for ultimate strength
- Hammer "butt"
- Lanyard hole
- Removable G10 scales for ease of cleaning (can use end of Phoenix Feather to unscrew bolts)
- Pocket inside of handle to store emergency essentials
- Chamfered large comfort grip hole for complete stability
- Comfortable jimping on top of knife to keep from slipping
- Kydex sheath with diamond coated knife sharpening plate
- Attachment hardware for modular connectivity with Phoenix Feather, instructions included
- Extra gut hook blade
- Dual-tipped screwdriver bit, can be used by itself or with the Phoenix feather with included rubber bands
- 8.4 oz light
- Blade is 3.23" long
- Overall length just under 8"
- Full tang D2 steel for great strength
- Screwdriver tip which can be used to remove Phoenix Talon handle screws
- 1/4″ Hex Driver which can be used with screwdriver bit and rubber bands that are included with Phoenix Talon
- Comfortable jibbing on top to help prevent slipping
- Kydex sheath with belt clip, can be connected in different positions with the Phoenix Talon sheath depending on your carrying or storage style
- Lightweight, only 1.4 oz
- 3″ blade, overall length 6.02″
- Looks really cool
WEIGHT 1.410 lbs
DIMENSIONS 10.90 × 5.30 × 2.20 in
WARNING: This product can expose you to carbon monoxide and soot, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more info, go to P65Warnings.ca.gov and visit our Understanding Prop 65 page.