What do a loud emergency whistle, tinder storage, and a beefy fire-starting ferro rod have in common?
The Fire Flute. Be safe, be warm. Be loud, be found.
The custom aluminum body has a loud 120 dB whistle on one end, a water-tight tinder storage compartment in the middle, and a replaceable ferrocerium rod at the other end.
In between the clip and the body is a hardened striker plate to throw large sparks 🔥to get your campfire or stove going.
About the size of a standard Sharpie marker, the Fire Flute can fit in your pocket, on your pack, or just about anywhere.
Fire Flute is the perfect addition to any emergency first aid kit, bug-out bag, and 72-hour kit.
- Lightweight: only 1.7 ounces
- Loud: 120 dB emergency whistle
- Durable: sturdy aluminum body with replaceable extra large 3/8" premium ferro rod and integrated hardened striker plate 🔥to spark a fire
- Secure: water-tight storage holds a fire tab
- Convenient: keep it handy with the attached pocket clip or add a micro-lanyard with the integrated lanyard hole
- 3 long-lasting, slow-burning fire tabs are included with the fire flute packaging
WARNING: This product can expose you to carbon monoxide and soot, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more info, go to P65Warnings.ca.gov and visit our Understanding Prop 65 page.