A survival carabiner that is as much for everyday use as it is for survival enhancement.
- EverSpark Technology: patented Spark Wheel to help start fires easily
- Replaceable ferro rod, with extra rods included
- Very strong stainless steel construction with a 100 lbs capacity
- Extremely durable titanium coating
- Lightweight, only 1 oz
- Stainless steel safety blade to easily cut paracord, fishing line, string and much more
- Bottle opener for refreshment time.
- Screwdriver tip
- Hang slots to connect keys or anything else with an appropriate ring or clasp
- Strong, thin, stainless steel gate that stays closed but is easy to open when needed
Colors: Black Forest, Silverthorne, Blue River, Aurora (Multicolor)
Camo Colors: Beige, Magenta (Camo +$2.00)
WEIGHT 0.09 lbs
DIMENSIONS 5.75 × 3 × 0.25 in
FIREBINER LIMITED WARRANTY
The Firebiner (“product”) is covered under a limited warranty by Outdoor Element (“maker”). This limited warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use and maintenance for 180 days from the date of purchase (“warranty period”) from an authorized dealer. During this warranty period maker will refund the purchase price or replace the product at no charge if product proves defective because of improper material or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance. A replacement product assumes the remaining warranty of the original product or 90 days from the date of replacement, whichever is longer.
This limited warranty does not cover any problem caused by conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship. This limited warranty does not cover product sold by unauthorized dealers. Maker does not authorize anyone other than themselves to sell their product on 3rd party internet sites (such as Amazon, eBay, Walmart, etc.).
To find authorized dealers and their locations, please see https://www.outdoorelement.com/retail-locator/ or write to us at OE Retailer Request, PO Box 3392, Englewood, CO 80155-3392.
To obtain warranty service, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for you.