When your life depends on it…
The Fire Escape was an inspiration from our first responders. They saw our Firebiner and requested some tweaks for the next generation. We utilized the feedback and created another amazing tool. It is made from super strong stainless steel and has our patent-pending EverSpark system. It is a little larger than the Firebiner and has a new, larger cutting blade with rubber cover, a carbide-tipped glass breaker, an O2 wrench and a ¼” socket wrench. The Fire Escape is a must-carry for anyone from the playground parent to the first-responder, for anyone who travels in a vehicle or spends time outdoors…pretty much everyone!
- EverSpark wheel for easy fire starting, patent-pending
- Replenishable ferro rods to keep on sparking
- Beefy custom cutting blade to easily slice through a seat belt, cord, rope, etc.
- Tungsten carbide-tipped window breaker to help you escape when emergencies arise
- O2 wrench, doubles as a hang slot for your keys, a tinder vial, etc.
- Hex wrench, doubles as a hang slot
- Bottle opener for some pop, fizz happiness
- Lightweight, only 1.6 oz, take it with you wherever you go outdoors
- Stainless steel body for added strength and durability, corrosion resistant, rated for 125 lbs of gear
- Stainless steel wire gate
Colors: Black Forest, Red Rocks, Aurora, Silverthorne
WEIGHT 0.11 lbs
DIMENSIONS 5.75 × 3 × .3 in
FIRE ESCAPE LIMITED WARRANTY
The Fire Escape (“product”) is covered under a limited warranty by Outdoor Element (“maker”). This limited warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use and maintenance for 180 days from the date of purchase (“warranty period”) from an authorized dealer. During this warranty period maker will refund the purchase price or replace the product at no charge if product proves defective because of improper material or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance. A replacement product assumes the remaining warranty of the original product or 90 days from the date of replacement, whichever is longer.
This limited warranty does not cover any problem caused by conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship. This limited warranty does not cover product sold by unauthorized dealers. Maker does not authorize anyone other than themselves to sell their product on 3rd party internet sites (such as Amazon, eBay, Walmart, etc.).
To find authorized dealers and their locations, please see https://www.outdoorelement.com/retail-locator/ or write to us at OE Retailer Request, PO Box 3392, Englewood, CO 80155-3392.
To obtain warranty service, contact us at email@example.com to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for you.