Get a smoking deal (pun intended) on an older version firebiner. These are perfect to clip on your bugout bag or go pack. These have the original bent gates and no recessed slot in body, so they were prone to slip off thin belt loops. Do NOT use these for keys. These are also great for any Scout age youth who wouldn't have keys. :)
We did a little late Spring cleaning and found some older firebiners that are in great shape, just have the bent gate. The firebiner may be specialty-etched or may be plain. You can't choose a specific color or style, you get what you get for a great price. So, if you aren't picky on the color, style, or etching and are NOT using them for keys, then this is a great option. Grab one for your bug out bag, your backpack, your camp box, your backyard, or anywhere else you want peace of mind.
A survival fire-starting multitool carabiner that is as much for everyday use as it is for survival enhancement. Spark it, clip it, cut it, pop it, hang it, turn it.
- EverSpark Technology: Spark Wheel to help start fires easily
- Replaceable ferro rod, with extra rods included with any packaging
- Very strong stainless steel construction with a 100 lbs capacity
- Extremely durable titanium coating
- Lightweight, only 1 oz
- Stainless steel safety blade to easily cut paracord, fishing line, string and much more
- Bottle opener for refreshment time.
- Screwdriver tip
- Strong, thin, stainless steel gate
WEIGHT 1.1 oz
DIMENSIONS 5.75 × 3 × 0.25 in
The Firebiner is covered under a limited warranty. CLICK HERE for more info.
WARNING: This product can expose you to carbon monoxide and soot, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more info, go to P65Warnings.ca.gov and visit our Understanding Prop 65 page.