Lift a hot pot off your fuel cooker, camp stove or campfire with the sturdy, light outdoor element Handled pot gripper, featuring a fuel canister recycle tool that helps release a canister's excess gases.
- Hard anodized aluminum construction is lightweight, sturdy and comfortable
- Heat-resistant silicone tabs provide a comfortable, secure grip for your hands and cookware, and won't scratch the surface of the pot
- Stainless-steel EN417 fuel canister recycle tool with puncture point safely releases remnant gases from the canister to properly prepare for recycling and disposal
- Puncture point has a rubber cover to protect your hands while handling the gripper
- Can safely lift and support up to 10 lbs.
- Works with most standard cookware
- Dimensions: 5.2 x 1.8 x 1.56 inches
- Weight: 2.2 oz (2.8 oz with packaging)
Add on the Adapter for larger canisters and the Maintenance Kit for those unexpected repairs.